Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Dil main hai hulchul

I thing its true with every human being. Everyone is in a hurry. I was analysing myself on this issue. When i am waiting in a bus stand i am in a hurry to get a bus, when i am having my meals i am in a hurry to go and watch the remaining movie, when i wake up in the morning i am again in hurry to go to lab, Whenever i sit idle again i am in a state of hurriedness thinking abt what am i missing...I can think numerous instances when i am in a hurry infact all my acts are done in hurry. Why is this so. I was thinking on it. Am i making some mistake or is it natural. Some people say that i am calm and cool person. Well it pleases me, but then the truth prevails. This also makes me feel that all are in hurry.
Another question which pinches me is that is it worth hurrying? Even now i am in a hurry ..

Koi to mujhe bacha lo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home